Watercolor on paper, signed lower right "E. Huot".
In a rectangular frame in gilded wood.
H. 21 x L. 32 cm.
Frame: H. 30 x L. 40.5 cm.
This neoclassical palace located in the immediate vicinity of Peterhof was built by Andreï Stackenschneider (1802-1865) on the orders of Tsar Nicholas Ist to house his favorite daughter, the Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (1819-1876), married to Duke Maximilian de Leuchtenberg (1817-1852, son of Eugène de Beauharnais), during the summer period.